Provides employment services to company management by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and making recommendations regarding potential employees. This position is a Regular, Full-Time, Exempt position and reports to the Director of Human Resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages full cycle recruiting for the organization
- Providing a positive candidate experience
- Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date.
- Sources candidates through cold calling, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, and other avenues.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements.
- Pre-screens, interviews, assesses, and hires top-quality candidates.
- Performs thorough background and reference checks on all potential candidates prior to job offer; provides detailed information to hiring manager.
- Makes recommendations regarding recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and promote targeted jobs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares recruiting statistics/measurements.
- Schedules and attends job fairs.
- Recruits for temporary, regular, exempt, non-exempt, hourly, salaried jobs and additional project work as needed.
- Must be able to travel for work
- Develop and implement hiring policies and strategies to attract top talent
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Experience in recruiting and staffing
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Occasionally required to stand
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Diversity--Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to read and use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
401k with match