Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you also have experience in logistics and supply chain processes, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible. This person will be reporting to the Director of Global Supply Chain and Sourcing and supporting the VP of Global Supply Chain.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. PPV, Unit Cost efficiency, route planning)
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. sourcing, procurement, delivery)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g. freight forwarders, local sourcing) according to quality standards
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners (internal and external)
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Prep presentations and information boards to customers
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain, Purchasing, Logistics or similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (Epicor/Oracle/SAP)
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics or a related field
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 10 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
401k with match