A QA Inspector maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process and outgoing quality check to customer specification and expectation.
- Ability to interpret engineering blue prints, source control drawings, and OEM part verification.
- Selects articles for tests as specified stages in section process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance , and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures, and recommends corrective actions and improvements.
- Manage NC system to document problems within receiving and paperwork discrepancies.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Conducts Quality Control inspection in accordance with internal and customer requirements.
- Must have Associates degree or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in relevant field.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Must be proficient using most precision inspection tools to obtain measurements.
- Have knowledge of allows and material certifications for product acceptance.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - excel, outlook, word
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
401k with match